Tax Solutions 4 All
John M. Love
Licensed Tax Preparer
Tax Recovery Program

Start recovering your losses today.

Have you been struggling to stay afloat during these hard economic times?  If you or your business had a net operating loss, or NOL, in the current year, but showed profits in previous years, you may be entitled to a refund from the IRS. 

If you or your business files any of the following IRS forms, you may be entitled to carryback your net operating loss in the current year for a refund:


       - IRS form 1120
       - IRS form 1120S
       - IRS form 1065
       - Schedule C (of form 1040)
       - Schedule E (of form 1040)
       - IRS form K1

Those who may qualify for an NOL carryback:

       - Individuals
       - Corporations
       - Partnerships
       - LLC's
       - Sole Proprietorships


If you are interested in what we can offer, please feel free to contact us directly. A member of our experienced team will be delighted to take your call. We look forward to hearing from you.

Copyright © 2009. Tax Solutions 4 All. All rights reserved.
Designed by Deluxe Web Design Services
Tax Solutions 4 All


John M. Love
884 Hopi Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89110

Phone: (702) 452-7226
Fax: (702) 452-2607

Carryback business losses to
previous years for a refund and start recovering your losses today.

Definition of NOL: Net operating losses occur for tax purposes in a year when tax-deductible expenses exceed taxable revenues.